Sunday, March 8, 2009

Baby's Newest Photo


We went to the doctor on Friday for another sonogram--this one made sonogram number 3! As of Friday I was 24 week and 5 days. She continues to look perfect--beautiful as ever. What was so neat about this one was that when we saw her move on the monitor, I was feeling it at the same time...super cool! At one point she rolled over to face the "camera" and began making a few faces--already hamming it up! I'm not sure if she gets that from me or her dad, we both have our moments. Don't ask me how, but they could measure her weight in there--1lb and 14 oz...almost 2 pounds already.
Here is her profile:

We were able to score a dvd of the whole thing and I'm thinking I may post that later for the tiny few of you who may be interested! However, the dvd is in California with Dusty right now. He left Friday evening and doesn't come home until Friday of this week. :( He is there for training for his job. His brother works for the same company, so his brother has taken time this week to train his little bro. An added plus to the trip is that he gets to see his family and friends. While I'm happy for him, I miss him terribly bad. I think the whole being 6 months pregnant thing adds a whole new dimension to his being gone. The stakes are definately higher! Its a little sad to be here alone when baby girl starts her tae-bo kicks in my tummy and he isn't sitting next to me to feel them. I'm counting down the day to when I can see him and hug his neck!

No comments: