Saturday, May 9, 2009

Baby news and kitchen!

So everything looks great! We went and had our sonogram Tuesday to find out why I am measuring big and its simply because we have got a BIG baby in there! At 33 weeks and 2 days she is measuring 5.7 pounds! The dr said that if she continues on this pattern that she will be a little over 9 pounds by due date. Ouch! I'm just so happy that everything is okay and healthy.

The school threw me my baby shower Thursday. It was great! We were given the play yard that goes with our stroller and high chair. It is so nice! Dusty put it all together that nite and its nice enough that I wouldn't mind climbing in there! My school is so generous. They gave me that, a newborn essentials kit, and a $50 gift card. I couldn't get over how much we received--love the generosity of MPE!

The kitchen is coming along nicely...yay! Dusty finished the two coats of primer and we are ready for paint. He'll being that tonite. Then comes the countertops, then comes the floors! I'm so excited!

2 comments:

kinsey said...

i'm so sad i missed the shower. love that you got good stuff though :-)

Jodi said...

I love the pack & play you got! We have a couple of things made by Chicco, and I really like them. I say this all the time...but I can't believe how close you're getting!!!!