Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wee Bit of me Wednesday




{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?
I love some good biscuits and gravy with sausage!


{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Umm...Around 10....


{three} city or country?
country.


{four} what is your favorite part of your job?
The people I get to work with.


{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?
cheese and crackers


{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
Back in the day when I used to be good at soccer...I was mentioned as a recruit for SFA.


{seven} do you use post-it notes?
OMG!! Love them!!!


{eight} do you have freckles?
Yes--my nose and a few on my cheeks.  I forget they are there until someone says, "Aw look at your freckles..how cuuute." Gag. :)


{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?
Sure.  But its not for every man--especially mine. :)


{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
About a month ago to my cousin/ Addy's Godmother.  I try to send notecards to Addy's grandparents, great-grandparents, and Godparents with recent photos of her and a little summary of what she is up to once a month or so.  I haven't been too good about it since the holidays though.

No comments: