Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm back!

Wow...didn't realize it had been a whole month since the last time I wrote on here. Yikes!! Guess that goes to show you that, indeed, my life has gotten busier. We have been in school almost 6 weeks already..can't believe the first 6 weeks of the year is almost finished. It has been a much different year than I have ever had...and not necessarily in a good way. Some of you know what I'm talking about! ;) It has been more stressful...more demanding....crazy busy....it's been the hardest start to a school year I have ever had. I am holding out that it gets better at some point...it has to. Right? Ugh.

Now on to some exciting news....Monday is mine and Dusty's 1 year wedding anniversary! Yippee! Can't believe it has been a year...guess time flies when you're having fun! We are celebrating tonite and treating ourselves to a nice dinner. We are such homebodies , and when we do go out its to our little fave restaurant right across the highway in good ole Sachse, TX--so I'm very excited! I don't know where we are going yet...Dusty has yet to tell me, but I'm sure it will be great. It doesn't matter where I am, as long as he is with me, its all good! When you hit milestones like this, you can't help but to reflect on the prior year. We all know our first year was...umm how can I put this...exciting--full of surprises! Compared to the couple we were a year ago getting ready to walk down the aisle, we are very different. We didn't know a thing about how hard life could be...and on the plus side, just how much you can love one person. Its amazing how much we have grown in one year; individually and as a couple. Can't wait for many more annivarsarys to come!! LOVE my man!!!

Well...I must begin to get beautified for tonite! Peace!

2 comments:

Crazy May Days said...

Hooray! Happy Anniversary!! I hope that you have SO much fun celebrating!

Jodi said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!