Tuesday, October 27, 2009

blah....and some new pics

addy is 4 months old now. that means i have had 4 months to lose this baby weight. but i haven't. i think i have lost about 33 pounds so far...maybe 35. who knows. i don't weigh myself much. i have lost more since returning to work simply because i'm on my feet literally all day long and still breastfeeding/ pumping. since i'm not really weighing myself, i know this because my pants are definately getting looser. (as of now, i am wearing only 1 size bigger than i was when i got pregnant.)

on to the "blah" part of this post. i weigh the SAME amount now that i did when i was pregnant, but none of those pre-pregnancy clothes fit me. wtf. it is so frustrating. my body is SO different now. i am wider, softer, jigglier. ugh. when to exercise is my next point of frustration. how do people do it? i am up at 4:45 to get myself and my daughter fed and ready for the day to be out of the door by 6:45. i am at work until 3:45, pick her up by 4:30, back home by 4:45. addy and i play, take our bath, play some more, eat, and then she off to bed by 7 or 7:30. by this time, dusty is home and its time to feed ourselves. when that is finished, i'm getting a load of laundry done, dishwasher emptied, and everything ready for the next day to do it all over again. i am in the bed by 9:30. when am i supposed to exercise, hmmm? :)

don't get me wrong, i am NOT complaining about my life one bit. i love it. i am so lucky to work the hours i work to get that time with addy in the evenings. plus, i don't think i look half bad for having a baby 4 months ago. :) every jiggle, stretch mark, and roll is worth it--its what had to happen to get my beautiful baby girl on this earth and i would do it all over again in a heartbeat. took 9 months to put it on.... ;)

anyways...here are some recent pictures of that beautiful baby girl i just mentioned above. LOVE her!! it is unreal how much we love her. unparalleled love.

1 comment:

kinsey said...

i feel ya!! i started weight watchers today at school. hope it gets me going and gets this baby (and before baby) weight OFF soon! i would love to wear jeans again ;-)

on another note, the love for them is overwhelming isn't it...i LOVE IT!