Friday, February 26, 2010

how rude!

while on my way down to the glorious bathroom to do round 2 of pumping for the day, i was rudely "cut off"....

stay with me....

when i returned to work, i emailed all the lovely ladies in my builing that i would be using the bathroom in the back of the building twice a day and let them know about what time and about how long each time. everyone has been more than accomodating. except for this one chick. for the past two weeks or so there is this one teacher who happens to be letting her class take a bathroom break near the staff restroom i use. every single time she will see me coming and say something to the effect of "oops, wait! can i go real quick?". the first few times i was very nice and enthusiastically said sure.

it has become more annoying each time. you might ask, "leslie, people have to use the restroom. why so annoying?" i will be happy to answer that. here ya go....this particular teacher's class has their lunch and specials prior to this moment in time. for all of you non-teachers out there, this means that she just had and hour and fifteen minutes OFF with no kids. (i am not lucky enough to get this time off! maybe if i did, i would use it more wisely than her!) why not go then? why continue to go when you know someone else will be using this facility? hmmm?

so let me get to today. as i am walking to the restroom, this teacher and her class are walking right with me down the hall. i happened to be talking to one of her students as i was turning the corner to enter the restroom when this chick CUT ME OFF! she squeezed right between myself and her student to jump in the restroom before i could!! she didn't even say a word--no excuse me, no sorry--nothing!! who does that?!!! i have never seen an adult in my building act so rudely!!! geez!!

and i'm done. i have a date with my hubby and an ice cold shiner...

No comments: