i saw this on another blog and thought it was a cute idea...
10 random thoughts from yours truly :)
1. did anyone see lee dewyze sing hallelujah on idol tonite? omg! that could have been the most beautiful and amazing performance i have ever seen on that show. ahh-mazing. :)
2. had to bust out the blow dryer to dry addy's hair after her bath tonite. her hair is starting to get SO thick. she wasn't a fan. :)
3. i reaaranged addy's bedroom this weekend...again. i love how rearranging something like a room makes it fresh. i also bought new curtains to go up on her windows to replace the ghetto sheet i had been using. :) they are super darling...sheer white with white polka dots. something about her room makes me happy.
4. 11 days of school left. i need this summer to come on already. the last few weeks of work have been c.r.a.z.y for a few different reasons. i am in need of some chillaxin with my girl. ;)
5. i am listening to tile being cut as we speak. it is 8:55 pm. dusty is remodeling our master bath--hip hop hooray! (toni, if you are reading this, don't tell him you know!) we found a leak in our wall in the shower so that means we get a new bathroom!! thanks, state farm. :)
6. addy turns 11 months tomorrow. holy crap. this year flew by way too fast.
7. i had a conversation with a student's parent this morning that absolutely broke my heart...made me feel extremely lucky and blessed that addy is as healthy and happy as she is.
8. it took me 20 minutes to go 3 miles today on highway 78. so sick of the roadwork around here! argh!!
9. anyone see miley cyrus on dancing with the stars tonite? isn't she like 16 or something? just sayin'...
10. i am joining a woman's outdoor soccer league...season starts in august. guess i better get back in soccer shape. :) i can't wait to play again!!