Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Merry Christmas....cards!

It's that time again...time to start thinking about what the plan will be for our annual Christmas card. Is it just me, or do you get anxious about taking the perfect picture, finding the absolute cutest card, getting it all done in time?? Aaaahhhh!


I have always had AH-mazing luck with Shutterfly. Love these guys. They have the best stuff on their website--and not just for Christmas. I found the perfect invitation for Addy's first birthday this past summer here. Last Christmas, we did a photo calendar of Addy for my parents. Can't go wrong! I also created a photo book to commemerate Addy's first birthday!

Anywho, I am currently trying to get the photo session scheduled with our favorite photographer, Grandpa! I'm thinking maybe something in front of our fireplace or our tree this year, we have also toyed with the idea of doing something a little silly like dressing up as the Griswald's. :) Our favorite family from our favorite Christmas movie!
My favorite part is picking out the card. Lucky for me, Shutterfly is offering bloggers 50 free cards! (Want your own, go here!)

And now, for the cards....oh so many...






Aren't these so cute?!! What to do...what to do!

1 comment:

Alyson said...

I'm doing this too! I guess I'll go ahead and write mine up now since Ruston won't let me sleep. :)