Friday, March 25, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday...with a Flashback :)

1. My most prized possession is: 
Material-my wedding band...Dusty engraved it when we got married with our initials, wedding date, and a diamond inlayed
Non material-Addy.  Nuff' said.

2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life...
it would be this time, right now...have an amazing husband, amazing daughter, awesome dog...
3. The best way to spend a weekend is:
Hanging out with my family and having a few ice cold beers...a few games of darts with some good music can't hurt.


4. My outlook on life is that life is:
Everything happens for a reason....


5. If you want to annoy me:
Don't be late.  Don't complain.  Don't whine.  Please be a grown up.


6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to:
Cheese.  Oh my word.  I could eat cheese...blocks of it...for the rest of my life and be a happy woman.  And let's be honest, I can't resist an ice cold beer.


7. When dressing for the day one should:
Make sure you do the full length mirror check...please people.  Just do it.  Dress in what makes you feel good.  Dress for yourself. 




Flashback...
 

Two years ago today..preggo with Addy Mae!

No comments: