Friday, April 8, 2011

Random happy's...

Some random things that have made me happy this week...

* We got out of school early on Monday due to the power outage...so nice to have an unexpected window of free time.

*We are taking Addy to the zoo tomorrow.  This will be her first trip and we are SO excited to see her reaction!  She is loving all things animal these days.

*I got called a "MILF" while out walking with Addy and Duke!  (For those of you that don't know what it means, google it bc I'm not saying!)  My reaction was a combination of offended and flattered...but hey, at least I still got it! ;)

*The Rangers.  Nuff said.

*Addy's vocabulary.  In the past few weeks, it has really exploded to about 50 words.  Her latest favorite is "no".  Lawdy!  She knows how to use it too!!  Although it can be SO frustrating to Dusty and me, I love that this girl is becoming her own little person and knows what she wants and doesn't want. :)

*We finished the 5th six weeks at school this week...6 weeks left!! Woo hoo!!!

*Just got word that my good friend's 18 month old son just made it out of brain surgery successfully.  God is good. :)

*The hubs. :-)  Makes me happy on a daily basis.

No comments: