Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wee bit Wednesday...

{one} what profession have you always admired?

Policemen, firefighters, our military.  They all make huge sacrifices and don't get the recgonition they deserve.  My cousin, Sean, is a Marine and I can honestly say that what he does is something to be admired.



{two} what would the title of your memoir/biography be if it was written today?

"Work in Progress"..because, really, aren't we all?  I have a lot of things to work on and I have a whole lot more I want to do with this life of mine. :)


 
{three} how far do you commute to work?

Ugh...30 miles roundtrip which equals to about 40 minutes each way.  Bleh.  I'm working on a remedy for that as we speak...stay tuned...and say a prayer.

 

{four} are your earlobes attached or detached?

Detached.

 

{five} do you eat the unpopped kernels of popcorn at the bottom of the bag?

No--ouch.



{six} what is the strangest gift you’ve ever received?

Geez..I don't know that I can think of anything.




{seven} what is one tv show that you wish hadn’t been cancelled?

I don't know about cancelled...but a show that ended...Friends.  I absolutely adored that show.  We had a watching party in college the day of the final episode and I remember sobbing uncontrollably. 



{eight} what is something that you are saving money for right now?

Nothing in particular.  I know we are doing our best to get in a better financial place right now because we want more than anything to have more kids.  We can't afford two daycare tuitions and we can't afford to have either of us stay home at this point.  But we are working on it!  Our dream is for Dusty to be able to stay home as Mr. Mom and work out of our garage in his art studio.  He definately has the skills!

 


{nine} what hobby would you like to take up?

Photography. I like to think I have a pretty good eye…and I love to edit!




{ten} how many times a year do you get really dressed up?

Unless there is a wedding that I am in, then none. :)

1 comment:

kinsey said...

dusty as a stay home art dad sounds so cool! i love it! how is the transfer going?! hope you get what you want!!