Tuesday, June 1, 2010

10 on tuesday

stealing this from my good pal, Alyson. 10 goals for my summer. :)

1. make some extra dough! i am working a summer camp, heroes, for special needs kids 3 weeks out of the summer. am i crazy to give up those 3 weeks with my girl? i hope not...

2. throw a fabulous birthday party for my baby! i am attempting to make her cake myself--a 3-D cupcake cake. wish me luck!

3. continue my running program. halfway through week 2 right now.

4. read. i am waiting for my new book, eat, pray, love, to come in the mail. looking forward to reading it while miss addy mae plays in her little pool.

5. hang out on our new deck as much as possible!

6. do a better job of keeping my house clean. there just never seems to be enough time in the day. :)

7. cook. again, never enough time in the day.

8. go through our closets.

9. date nites. we don't do it nearly enough. not something we think about all too often. but i know we would both love it.

10. PENSACOLA BEACH!! heading there in july. my goal there is to relax--really relax. i can't wait to watch addy on the beach and in the ocean for the first time. :)

No comments: